Monday, September 24, 2012

September 20-22, 2012

Hello! My name is Sara Marcus, and I am the 2013 Miss Northwest Professional Rodeo Association. I have a few people to thank for making this possible for me. First, my mom has been phenomenal in this endeavor. She took care of my horse Jigsaw for the entire weekend including saddling, washing, and feeding while I was off competing for the title of Miss NPRA. Also a big thank you to my Step dad Bob for putting up with the hairspray and me taking over the guest room with my queen clothes. My Dad made it all the way from California to watch me, as he has been dubbed my good luck charm for pageants. But most of all I have my coordinator Jean to thank for her organization and knowledge in case I ever have questions.

Thank you to the Northwest Professional Rodeo Association for giving me this incredible opportunity as I spend January to December representing the western heritage of rodeo, I hope to do you proud!

Sara Marcus
2013 Miss Northwest Professional Rodeo Association

No comments: